Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Getting older.

I wake up every night. Usually between 4-6 AM, sometimes because of the cat scratching in his litter box, but recently, I've just been waking up.

However, I find that I must use the facilities every single night.

Out of concern for my recent urinary development, I emailed myself the following statement:

"The worst thing about getting older is waking up to piss every night with regularity."

I realize of course that I should stop drinking sometime around seven in the evening, however; I simply never remember to do this. I also wonder how many people will find my trouble with having to wake up and pee an interesting read.

Surely I'm not the only person who has discovered that his bladder has taken on the properties of a 75 year old woman?

I see diapers in my future. Lots of 'em. Maybe I'll just wear them before bedtime. Who knows? I hate waking up and trucking across the room, across the hall, and going potty.

One day, I may just pee out the window.

2 comments: