Monday, January 10, 2011

Fasting physical!

I have to fast for a physical tomorrow. That means no food after midnight (which is typically when we let it all hang out, after midnight, after midnight).

Yesterday was a Netflix holiday for me. I watched a total of three films, one of them being Emily's movie pick. She chose Moonlight Serenade, a movie with Amy Adams. Earlier in the day, I watched a terrifying ghost/demon movie entitled The Entity about a woman who is repeatedly, brutally raped by an unseen demon in her own home. It was basically Paranormal Activity twenty years or so earlier. Absolutely nightmarish.

There are a handful of movies that scare me so much to keep me up at night. The Exorcist, JFK, Clownhouse, and this one.

The last one I watched was Halo: Legends, based on the video game. It was awesome. A little too anime at points, and the films definitely played fast and loose with the timeline and history of the games, but the film, overall, is definitely worth watching. Especially for the more human-based tales like "Be Human".

In summation, unless you're a brave soul and can handle watching Barbara Hershey get raped repeatedly by an unseen force, I would avoid The Entity. Check out all the others, though, they work.

I'm going to be attempting some art today, in an effort to make a banner for this blog. If anyone has any artistic advice, feel free to chime in, or, if you're cool and want to make one yourself, by all means, go crazy.

2 comments:

  1. In you list of scary movies, the last one truly is scary. I think just seeing the trailer will keep me up at night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yeah, they have a way of terrifying everyone.

    ReplyDelete