Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Saving "Reach"!

Last night, I made it a semi-late night after having dinner with my beautiful fiance and our friend Ryan, who is a fantastic vocalist, dancer, and performer. We played some games, Karaoke Revolution, for example.

The turning point of the night, however; was when Ryan admitted he was a "Halo" virgin. Not accepting this, I popped in Halo: Reach, arguably the best game in the franchise. We made it through a bunch of levels, Ryan getting progressively better (he's a fairly vicious sniper, I must say), until finally, with exhaustion, we gave up right as The Covenant began striking back at the UNSC's facilities on Reach, much to Jorge's dismay.

Oh, Jorge. I love you.

Anyways, it was nice popping Ryan's gaming cherry. He's a solid player, and hopefully, we'll be able to finish the campaign together.

No comments:

Post a Comment