Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welshmen everywhere!

I've been writing a lot lately, and it has amounted to a video game proposal, and multiple articles and blogs. I haven't done any writing for myself in a while. While this blog is certainly for me, it's for anyone who reads and subscribes, as well. Typically, my screen and stage writing is for me.

I haven't written either in a while. I made a pledge that I would have two complete scripts finished by Summer of this year, and I will absolutely meet that deadline, considering one script has been finished forever, and the other is about 90-pages deep.

I feel like I bore the piss out of people when I write about writing, but I guess it's no different than someone writing about drawing or painting, except I can't share my pieces with anyone until I copyright them.

My video game proposal is something that keeps rolling around in my head, and it excites me a great deal. I see it as a multiple-platform experience, meaning not simply XBOX 360 or PC, but also an on-line, website-based experience. An interactive comic or short film used as promotion for the game, for example. I wish I was more of a one-man band, not having to rely on others to do artwork and programming, however; I know jack shit about that.

I posted a pseudo-ad on Facebook looking for artists, obviously culling my friends and their potential artistic ability. That said, the game is a long way from being published, however; I feel that this is something that can be made cheap, and bring in a lot of attention for it's simple and refreshing approach to an old genre. It's a horror game, but not gory. That's all I can say.

Anyways, potential artists on here, feel free to message me about doing some work for the game. I can't pay right now, but if money rolls in, of course, you'll receive payment then.

No comments:

Post a Comment