Monday, January 17, 2011

January Jones And Her Golden Globes!

I never found that January Jones chick to be attractive until I saw her on the Golden Globes last night.That said, she's supposed to be playing The White Queen in the new X-Men movie. She'll be pretty perfect.

And now ... JERRY RICE AND NITUS' DOG FOOTBALL! This game looks impossibly fun. I can't help but be excited about playing a fun football game starring pups.

Going back to the Golden Globes, I wasn't really surprised to see David Fincher win best director, which is an award he earned with Zodiac, but never received. I've never seen The Social Network, so I don't know if it'll win best picture, however; last year, Avatar won best picture at the Golden Globes, and The Hurt Locker won best picture at the Oscars. Two very different award shows.

These award shows are my Super Bowl. I don't care about sports as much as I used to. That makes me not manly in any way, though I do enjoy going to games and stuff like that. For example, the Jets are doing well in football. I don't care. Football bores me to tears.

Nevertheless, I love movies. This is my Super Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment