Monday, January 24, 2011

Game Dev Story ...

So video games are important to me. I've mentioned this before.

Game Dev Story is a game for the iPad, iPod Touch (my platform), iPhone, and Android that is all about running a video game company. Here's a video review from two tools.

I have spent hours in this game, building a company with the ridiculous name Ape USA Studio (very influenced by these guys), my company initially focused on making shooter games starring robots in a dystopian future, then moved into the handheld sector, creating casual games for all ages to pick up and play, while also releasing the occasional action/rpg/shooter game starring Samurais, Robots, Ninja, or Pirates.

You'll never understand how much fun this game is, so I suggest trying out the "Lite" version first. The game only costs around three or four bucks, and already, I've played it more than some of my 360 games. It's truly a phenomenal game with a lot of love poured into it's creation.

I never thought I'd pimp an iPod Touch game. Jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment