Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Strapped to the wing with the engine running ...

Waking up early has always been something I would love to avoid, yet at the same time, I feel like I get a great deal done upon rising.

For example, I am up to date on my movie news. I am also up to date on job applications for jobs I can easily do, but won't be able to due to lack of 4 years of experience editing magazines.

I am also wearing a Snuggie.

Backwards.

Like a robe. Which is what it is, people, let's face it. My hands feel like they are literally made of ice, however; I am not made of ice. I'm made of a kind of warm meat-substance, I think, which makes my frosty hands all the more troubling.

Today is the raid on Blockbuster. Andre has his sword ready to go, and I have my axe at the ready.

Out of curiosity, just how many people click on the links in this blog? I'm curious, because I comb the internet for days finding the perfect clips (three second Google search) to insert here.

5 comments:

  1. ...I only clicked my link LOL..And yes, I am aware of how narcissistic I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am as well narcissistic and will only click on my links and since there have been none well i can not click now can i

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't click on all the links, but I do click on some...really quite randomly. I couldn't tell you why I click the ones I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...well now with my curiosity sufficiently piqued I went back and clicked on all your links, so your extensive 3 second Google searches were not for naught. lol.

    ReplyDelete