Saturday, January 22, 2011

More like Anne Hag-A-Way?

Anne Hathaway is supposedly playing Catwoman. Catwoman, a super heroine who is busty, sexy, and all-around juicy, to be played by a waif with the largest mouth this side of Julia Roberts.

This doesn't work for me. I said the same thing when this guy was cast to play this guy, and while I was absolutely wrong on this subject, I still stand by my trepidation.

I launched "The Heath Ledger" experiment to document my findings in regard to determining whether the late Ledger would be a solid Joker, the Clown prince of Crime. I ended up finding that he would be fine. In reality, he turned out to be incredible.

Maybe Anne Hathaway, someone who's past has crossed with Ledger (she was in Brokeback Mountain) will bring the same veritas to the role, but I still have my doubts. Her acting ability is "solid", however; she's just not sexy enough.

That said, Tom Hardy is too sexy to play Bane, so, whatever. This cast baffles me.

No comments:

Post a Comment